Our world is such a beautiful place. I pause to visualize the breath-taking view of the dark green hue of the nearby forest. The power of nature forces me to sit down and breathe in the fresh air. The acrid dust and smoke that was billowing near my home from the factory had seemed to vanish. I came here everyday.... I sought refuge here daily.... from my work.... from my troubles.... from my miseries.... from pains.... from my anguishes.... and all the synonyms one can ever find for those words.... WHAM!! an acorn bounced from my head.... something cried and out of nowhere a squirrel scramed down the rugged layers of bark and pried its tiny fingers around the nut. I watched with great interest, how the eager scamp took its grub into the tiny crack of the tree. I heard a bird screech....better be heading home....time had passed by so quickly.... I had to leave before it became too dark....
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment